Special events Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, has organized in recent years include:
- In April 2003, Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, hosted a four-day event to celebrate the bicentennial of the purchase of Louisiana in 1803 by the United States Government from Napoleon Bonaparte.
- In 2004, Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, hosted an inaugural gathering of DAR European chapters.
- In October 2006, Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, sponsored a trip to the United States on the 225th anniversary of the Battle of Yorktown.
- Along with the SAR (Sons of the American Revolution) in France, in September 2008 Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, sponsored a commemoration of the 225th anniversary of the signing of the Treaties of Paris and Versailles. The President General of the NSDAR, Linda Calvin, and other NSDAR members visiting from the United States, as well as Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, members in France, joined in this festive, week-long event.
- In November 2011, Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, in liaison with the France State Society, hosted NSDAR President General Merry Ann T. Wright and her delegation on an official, three-day visit to France. Officials from the US Embassy in Paris and other French/American associations attended a meeting and reception in the President General’s honor, as well as a dinner with the France State Society, NSDAR. Other events included a visit to Picpus Cemetery and wreath-laying ceremony at the gravesite of General Lafayette, as well as a tour of Paris monuments that celebrate the Founding Fathers of the United States of America.
- In 2014, NSDAR President General Lynn Forney-Young made an official visit to Tilloloy (Somme), where the mayor, Gérard Comyn, and members of the town council and their families gave a warm welcome to the delegation and organized a ceremony and reception. The President General laid a wreath to commemorate the war relief funds donated by the NSDAR following World War I, which were used to reconstruct the water system in Tilloloy. The Mayor of Tilloloy and the President General also held a wreath-laying ceremony at the nearby Somme American Cemetery in Bony, which is the resting place of the World War I military nurse and former NSDAR member, Helen Fairchild.
Rochambeau Chapter, NSDAR, actively supports the Royal Auvergne Society of the C.A.R., and also sponsors its website.